Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Scotch/3m and Piggy Tales!


Decided I'd share my scotch/3M and Piggy Tale projects from this month all in one post. All were made with It's raining, It's pouring line from Piggy Tales! They have just released two new lines you will want to check out too!

Ok, so, here ya go! We're off to the park this morning as it's finaly NOT raining to meet some of our playgroup friends! These kids have some major energy to run off!



Rainy Season
This page is about my neices and nephew in Zambia. They have a tradition to get out and play in the first rain of the rainy season in Africa. I made the clouds more 3d by using Scotch's pop up foam squares under some of the circles of the cloud.




Spring rain card.
Pretty simple card using mostly the rubons from it's raining its pouring line. tfl!

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Love the card and the page!!! tfs!!

Karim Gomez said...

OMG!!! I love your clouds they are amazing!!!!!! (and I becoming some kinda cloud-fan or something hahaha) and the card just fantastic... greetings from mexico ÜÜÜÜ