Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Label Tulip May. May Melissa Frances guest designer!


The kits have been amazing this month. The main kit and mini album add-on have sold out! The alphabet soup kit is still available and, of course, you can go ahead and sign up for a subscription to LT so you don't miss any more yumminess! Also, check out this month's gallery for fun inspiration!

Sharing two more layout using this month's kit with you!



Love Grows.
lots of layering here. I also turned the felt branch upside down, traced around it and colored in with colored pencil. The scalloped edges of the Crate paper was cut off then the center of that paper was put up on pop up adhesive. Then, the scallops were tucked under the edges of it. tfl!



I also have a toot to share: I am the May Guest Designer at Melissa Frances!!!

I'll be sharing my work here on my blog later, but you'll have to see it all on the Melissa Frances site first. hee!

3 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Your little tree design is just the cutest thing! LOVE how much it is a focus on the page.

Leslie Ashe said...

Such CUTE designs Charity!!
CONGRATS to you on your Guest spot!! Yay!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Great LO!!!