Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Snoopy, Luke's Birthday.

This week has already been a busy one with lots more excitement to come- a double date with my brother and his wife, a Stephen Curtis Chapman concert, a trip to a pumpkin farm, Halloween, and Audrey's Birthday on Monday!!! Love it!

First, I have to share what I spent a lot of my day doing. My son's school is having literacy night at school tomorrow- lots of games, fun, etc. One of the things they do each year is have each class take a pumpkin and create a favorite children's book character with it! This was a short turn around project (I picked up the pumpkin Tuesday and started on it this morning). I got an idea to make Snoopy, the flying ace. It was truly a labor of love, but here's how our little snoopy pumpkin turned out~






Also, my little nephew, Luke, turned 3 yesterday! Happy Birthday little guy!~ We had a party for him earlier this week and it was so fun having all the cousins together:





Be back with scrappy stuff soon, Charity

3 comments:

Linda Therrien said...

I LOVE SNOOPY!! Never would have thought you could make him out of pumpkins and gords/squash..awesome awesome job!!!

BikerGranny said...

Wow, you took creativity to a whole new level with that Snoopy! Amazing job! Can I share these pictures with some friends?

ScrappyMama said...

Oh, WOW!! I'm sure that making Snoopy WAS a labor of love but it's also a masterpiece! I've never seen anything like it & can't wait to show this to my DH and DS! Thanks for sharing!