CPS Guest Designer Call!
How would you like to be a guest designer here at CPS?! As you might guess the CPS designers are always busy working on crafty projects and with summer coming that means even less time creating. So, in order to give the designers a bit of time off we will be having two guest designers for a three month period of July, August and September. So, if you think you would like to join us keep reading!
* All sketches are sent in advance and designers receive all 3 months sketches at one time.
* Designers will receive free product from scheduled sponsors during the 3 month term.
* Product from sponsors is typically received a minimum of 2 weeks in advance.
* Designers will create a minimum of one card each week using the assigned sketch.
* Designers will be required to use product from the weekly sponsor on their projects during sponsored weeks.
* Designers may use product of their choice during non sponsored weeks (once per month).
* Cards must be well photographed and sent along with a detailed supply list no later than 8am CST the Friday before they go on the site.
* Designers may also post their cards on their blog/gallery and link back to the CPS site.
* Cards created for the CPS blog may also be submitted for publication and will be removed if accepted.
Send images of two clearly photographed cards you have created using past CPS sketches. Please keep all images under 150K each. Include your name and sketch # in the file names.
Include a complete single spaced supply list in your email for each card using the following format:
Designer (your name here)
(List supplies here)
Include your contact info, supply list as outlined above, and a link to your blog or gallery along with card images in one email with the subject “CPS Guest-Your Name” and send to CPSContests@gmail.com no later than 8am CST Friday June 5.
Chosen designers will be announced on Monday June 8.
Due to sponsor products being sent to the designers we are accepting applications US Residents only at this time.
Also, here is the fun sketch for this week! CPS SKetch 118
We didn't have a sponsor this week so I made my card using the yummy Scribble Scrabble Ruth's Collection!
Happy Anniversary Card.
patterned paper, diecut flowers, paper ribbon- Scribble Scrabble
rubon- Melissa Frances
brads- Making Memories
tulle flower- Prima