Tuesday, August 26, 2008

new Indigo Collection by Scribble Scrabble/this weeks cps card


I really love the colors of this line! Here's a page I made using the Indigo papers and chipboard.Storm Photos
pics I took of the flooding from tropical storm Fay this past week- I used the new Indigo collection from Scribble Scrabble... the chipboard flourish is from the collection as well. I used an exacto knife to cut the scallops to give some dimension. tfl!

Oh, here is the entire card for this weeks cps sketch! The sketch is great and the cards by the team are so inspirational!Home is where the heart is card.
patterned paper-Cosmo Cricket
chipboard- Scenic Route
rubons- Maya Road
heart patch- Mediac

1 comment:

Jenny Mick said...

Love Love that Scribble Scrabble paper!! Thanks for showing that (well I thank you, my wallet does not)! lol!! The card and page are really nice!! Glad everyone made it through the storms!!