Thursday, April 3, 2008

i'm "it"

ya. i've been tagged by Stampqueen! a fellow RN and card maker :

#1 Name 4 jobs I have had in life
-telephone surveys for my church
-preschool work at church
-nursing assistant
-RN

#2 Four movies I could watch over and over.
-the Sound of Music
-It's a Wonderful Life
-Vertigo
-anything with Cary Grant


#3 Four places I've lived
-Marietta, GA
-Louisville, KY
-Cedar Rapids, IA
-Jacksonville, FL

#4 Four TV shows I watch
-ugly betty
-lost
-curious george
-heroes

#5 Four people who email me regularly
-laura
-scrapbook teams
-angie
-sil, amy

#6 Four favorite foods
-chocolate
-a good bowl of cream of asparagus soup
-steak
-chicken pot pie

#7Four places I'd rather be right now
-out on a date with my hubby
-Austria
-in a luxurious day spa
-nowhere but here

No comments: