Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Time for the April Label Tulip reveal!~

yay~ the kits are officially on sale and the gorgeous gallery is up and I must say it is packed with gorgeous work as it is the debut of the new team members joining us at Label Tulip! It's definately a show stopper~

This month the main kit is called A walk in the Park...



There are two yummy add-ons.. one is the super mini album kit put together by Julie and the other is called Spring Bonnet...



The kits include yummies from Pink Paislee, Hambly, and the new... Lily Bee~~~ So, here are two of my layouts using these delightful kits and I'll share two more tomorrow~
This first one is for the April challenge at Label Tulip- monochromatic layouts!~ pic is of my neice Anna and Abby!




This next one was so fun to make... Wagon Pull... the pic sports my son being pulled by his cousin, Caleb at the pumpkin patch we visited last fall~ tfl.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Charity--Your layouts this month are fabulous! The thing I love most is that your layouts are easy to duplicate, yet they look so "complicated" when they are finished. I've printed them out and am just waiting for my LT kit to arrive. Great job!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pages! I esp love the wagon pull! Fantastic work girl!