Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter pics

Sorry for posting them a bit late... been a bit busy the past few days~

so, here's a bit of our day today.... i know i shared this elsewhere, but it's too cute not to share with family that's reading...

t's been quite the hoot today... no power for most of it till just about 7pm had it in the morning then zilch!

a big windy storm came thru and our neighborhood was pretty struck by it... no big damage but it was trash day and trash is everywhere and other small yard things are blown everywhere, small limbs down, etc...

we ate at chik-fil-a for dinner....

it's been a hoot trying to explain to my 4 and 2 year old kiddos why things dont work when there's no power....

i even asked alexander 4- what would you do if there were no chikfilas and no power... he said you'd just starve!

I tried to teach him some 4 year old survival strategies!
then, he told me we just needed to get in the attic and change the batteries on the house

AND.... then, Alexander aid he wanted to give me a kiss today so I went over to where he was sitting... and I said "where's my kiss?" and he says.... down in my heart and he gave me a sweet little smooch! talk about sweet!

ok, done with the mushy mommy stuff...
Last Saturday my mom and dad came over in the afternoon and we did our Easter egg hunt in the back yard. Then, we went off to eat burgers at 5guys.. never had their food before... those burgers are amazing~ so much for the traditional Easter holiday meal, but mom and I just didn't feel up to it this year!~
Then, back home to my coconut cake that dad asked for... his Birthday was on the 8th so we celebrated that too~ Have a happy day!





No comments: