Wednesday, July 23, 2008

shamrocks and a rainbow


pitching these ideas for a book, but no luck this time... maybe you'll see these somewhere else, but for now... I'll show you here!

Shamrock Topiary
I used more sturdy, green felt and cut out MANY hearts with a heart punch. Then, I used green pins to put the hearts together into a shamrock and to make the topiary! tfl!

Rainbow purse.
got this purse from target dollar spot a while ago. lots of ribbon, some white felt, flocking, buttons. tfl!

2 comments:

Lea L. said...

These are super adorable Charity! It is so funny you posted this...I am in the middle of working on a topiary as well!! Not the same as yours...but I haven't seen many lately...so I thought it was a bit ironic!

Anyways...I'll stop babbling now!
~Lea

Sherry Wright said...

These are both amazing, not sure what book you were pitching but they're crazy not to have you create for them. You rock girl! ;0)