Thursday, July 17, 2008

it's been a super fab week at VBS!

woohoo! It's been such a fun filled week at the VBS here at first Baptist Jacksonville! wow! Our church really goes all out for our kids and they learn so much... So, for the few of you who have wondered where I've been... now you know!

Let's see if I can summarize the week:

pony rides, snow cones, petting zoo, games, songs, missions, Bible stories, crafts, snacks, face painting, new friends, laughter, bubble train... hmmm. so much more! our theme... know it speak it live it...

know... God is Real. Jesus is Gods Son. God loves us!
Alexander really soaked up a lot this week... he learned new songs, he talks about missions a lot now! sooo cool! he's been singing "Teach me what is right, oh, God, and I will do it!" and "I've got good news for you!" too sweet!

Here's my cps card in full...

supplies:
stamps: Kitchen Sink 3 Step Daisy http://kitchensinkstamps.bigcartel.com/product/3-step-daisy
ink: colorbox, close to my heart
patterned paper: We are memory keepers, SEI
jewels: swarovski crystals.

I have been busy making some things for a craft book.... hopefully they'll like a few of my ideas! So, now I'm back to making things I can share.... I even started working on a layout tonight! VBS has taken a lot of my time and energy this week, but sooo worth it! have a great day!

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Sounds like a great VBS!!
Our church doesn't organize a VBS in the summer, unfortunately. (Well, I'm not that disappointed, because I organize the large group teaching for our grades 1 to 6 throughout the year and I like the break in summer-- if someone else wanted to organize it, that'd be great!)