Monday, November 22, 2010

A little bit of rock and roll!

I need to go to a 12 step program for Cricut! Seriously, I am becoming way too dependent on my Cricut Expression and other Cricut products to help me create, but it's such fun!
So, I teamed up my Expression with my October Afternoon for a little bit or rock and roll...

This card was made with the Campfire line from October Afternoon and the Cricut Expression birthday bash cartridge...



Rock on card.

Next, I used the Cricut Expression birthday bash cart again to make this fun roller skate card shape! The papers and chipboard for this card are from October Afternoon's Modern Homemaker line...




Let the Good times roll card.

Also, be sure to check out the OA blog... there's info. there on a October Afternoon giveaway!

Have a great day, Charity

6 comments:

Nitasha said...

supercute cards! especially love the skate!

Marcie said...

Amazing cards! I think I need this cartridge!

Sarah Mullanix said...

these are soooo stinkin' cute and fun!!! :)

BikerGranny said...

These are adorable and SO very creative - I just love what you do with that beautiful mind of yours! TFS, as always. :)

Mary
info@happypaws-pet.com

flowerdisco said...

talking about rock n" roll............you rocked them. :)

Cheryl said...

Cricut should be giving you a big discount for the great advertising! Love the colors and how you put it together, you ROCK!