Monday, November 29, 2010

how about some projects

Just thought I'd put these back!







First up, some bracelets I made that were published in Simply Handmade October / November 2010.



I was so excited when this idea came to me. I have made several more of these bracelets. I sell them on my etsy site and would love for you to check them out - I will even take special orders.


Here are a few cards using October Afternoon's Very Merry line...





Those were seen in Create: 2010 Christmas Cards Idea Book:



The next two layouts were seen in Scrapbook Trends November 2010:






Another card using the October Afternoon Very Merry line this time as seen in the Nov-December issue of Paper Crafts magazine.





Here are a few cards as seen in Cards - November 2010.








Last, as seen in Paper Creations magazine Winter 2010-





tfl., Charity

7 comments:

Carina Lindholm said...

oooooh so much eyecandy! You rock Charity!

Dawn said...

your work is impeccable! No wonder you are published all the time :)Beautiful job! Those bracelets are the CUTEST!

Sarah Mullanix said...

WOW, so much to take in, just LOVE your work!! :)

Jeanette Ramsdell said...

Wow! You have been busy, love your work. Thanks for sharing,Jeanette Ramsdell

BikerGranny said...

My goodness, you've been a busy bee! Thanks for sharing these great projects.

ScrappyMama said...

Wow! You've been busy...thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hi :)