Monday, December 31, 2007

three posts in one day!

Well, I've been working really hard on projects that I can finally share. I was so excited a month or so ago when I won second runner up in the Reminisce design team call- I received some yummy product from them and here's one of the things I've made using them!:
Covered these paper mache' boxes with Reminisce candy cane swirl, candy cane float, Santa's helper, candy cane chain pp. Creative Cafe felt ribbon, White trim from Joanne's fabric. Garden Ridge striped ribbon. I sewed the little balls and Felt ribbon into the bow up top! Thanks ever so for looking!

3 comments:

Danielle Flanders said...

What a cute box set!! LOVE it!!
Happy New Year!
Dani

Cindy Gilchrist said...

OMGosh - How ADORABLE!!!!

Debbie said...

These boxes are really cute. Nice job on them. Love those pompoms.