Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Common Scrapbook Product used in Unusual Ways




So, I'm throwing my hat in for the Create My Keepsake design team. One of the entries has to be a card using common product used in a unique way : I took a piece of Cosmo Cricket chipboard backing and used my rotary trimmer to cut a small piece. I covered that square backing with patterned paper, cutting out the empty center, painted the edges with MM paint. Then, I covered the flower chipboard that fit inside, adding a pull-tie with ribbon. I created an "inside" for the chipboard piece with a greeting. Adhered the chipboard over the "greeting" with foam tape so that the flower piece would have room to fit inside. So, you just pull open the flower to see the greeting! tfl!

1 comment:

Laura Williams said...

i miss you girl! it feels like i haven't seen you in forever!! this is really cute - AND very clever!!! good luck girly1!! XOXO