Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sweet- Happy Days!

A while ago Echo Park asked me to guest design for them and I made some Halloween things using their awesome Apothecary Emporium.

I also made a few things for the Cricut Circle blog using the fun, bright and colorful Happy Days collection from Echo Park!

So, months later, I'm sharing the two sweet-themed projects here on my blog!






First up, this gumball hello card! I'll be honest, this is one of my favorite cards ever. It just makes me happy looking at it. I used my Cricut to create this.






This little lollipop box was also made using my Cricut and the Happy Days line from Echo Park. I added the twine and candy wraps for an added touch!

Hope you have a sweet day! Thanks for looking, Charity

6 comments:

dstandard said...

Oh these are just adorable! Love Echo Park's bright fun colors!

Kathy Martin said...

Fabulous projects! So colorfu and fun! :)

Stephanie Dang said...

These look yummy! ;) LOVE your works- keep on sharing!!

-Stephanie
http://www.paperandi.blogspot.com

Allison said...

Hello, I am francaise and my English do not have terrible but I am going to try I like what you makes it is very beautiful

Renee said...

These projects are absolutely darling. Thank you so much for sharing!

Shelley Lee said...

Charity, your gumball machine is one of the cutest cards I've ever seen!! And I love the bright, cheery colors!!