Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My brother and his family are here!



Yay! I am soooooooooooooo excited! Josh, Amy, Caleb, Abby, Anna and Luke are here all the way from Zambia Africa!
We are so glad they're here~!

It was a big day with them arriving around 10:30 am. They were tired from traveling, I'm sure, but we went to MeMe's with Amy's parents along with Amy's sis, her hubby and daughter! It was so fun to have everyone there eating bar-b-q and just hanging out. The kids played for hours. They ran around the yard, played in the sandbox and so much more. I loved watching all the cousins play! It was so fun chatting and catching up! whew~! I'm a happy girl!





2 comments:

Laurel Beard said...

Welcome home Josh and Amy! Glad they had safe travels. Now have some fun together as a family. Long awaited!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad!! Everyone looks happy and it's always so great to have the family together!!! Enjoy :-)