Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Savoring the time.

I'm really enjoying the time with the kids right now while Alexander's out for Christmas break! We've been mostly at home playing with all sorts of toys, games, etc. It's been a great time.
I've been working on some projects that I can show you soon... hint... watch the October Afternoon blog for some guest work from me in January!
Right now I have two things using Piggy Tales 5 little ducks collection.


On day one.
supplies:
Coredinations cardstock.
Piggy Tales 5 little ducks cardstock shape stickers, chipboard shapes, play patterned paper. scotch/3M adhesives.

instructions:
Print a 4*6 photo onto 81/2*11 photo paper. Cut a large section of the photo paper, draw lines for journing to the right of the photo.
Apply letter stickers for page title.
Add chipboard elements for interest.



for you tag.
supplies:
Bazzill cardstock.
Piggy Tales 5 little ducks cardstock shape stickers, chipboard shapes.

instructions:
layer chipboard shapes for flower.
use up odd numbers or letters- I used two zero stickers for the petals by cutting them and leaving the centers of the stickers.

No comments: