Friday, July 31, 2009

I am back from CHA~

So, would you like to look at some of the goodies from CHA... also, gotta share a few photos of some ladies I met there! Wish I could have carried a camera each day, but too much to keep up with in such a busy place.

First up. A photo of myself and Amy Tara Koeppel who I have "known" from the online scrapping world for a while now! She is just as kind and sweet in person as I though she would be! Wish we could have spent even more time together girly!


Next up, I met two Garden Girls (Cindy Liebel and Wendy Bretz) along with one of their friends! They were all so fun and funny!




Then, I was able to meet the fabulous Keri Lee Sereika, Jeanne Streiff and Kimber McGray - I know their work and am on the Card Positioning Systems team. I was only able to get a photo with myself, Kimber and Jeanne! Keri had her new baby with her that is adorable and Kimber was across the aisle from me in her booth so we got to chat a bit - she's so fun! Loved seeing them!



I will be loading tons of CHA 2009 photos on the Label Tulip blog along with some of the other Label Tulip girls who were there if you want tons of close-up photos of the projects, papers and other new releases this year!

Also, wanted to share my layout using today's Friday Formula at Create My Keepsake. The page was made with supplies from the July kit there as well!



6 comments:

The Graphic Bee said...

Charity I just wanted to leave you a note that I spoke with Nikki last night and she said that you were a Godsend the last few days. I hate that I wasn't there but it is wonderful that you were willing to go and help Nikki and Dan out.

Thanks,
Heather
atherschroeder.blogspot.com/

Kimber McGray said...

love it charity! so nice to have met you!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Awww there we are!!! Loooove the layout...fun fun fun details there Charity!

Linda Beeson said...

Adorable photos, Charity! Some of those gals I know, some I know from online encounters and it is fun to see pics of all of them! LOVE the layout.

Murphy's Law said...

how cool!!! what a fun time. tfs!

Unknown said...

it was a pleasure meeting you Charity! we had a great time at the booth & chatting w/ you!!!