Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bella Blvd.- my guest design team work is up!

Well, most of it is... there's a few things left for Friday I believe! You'll have to check out the Bella Blvd blog for that! I really enjoyed working with their yummy product. Be sure to take a peek at their fun product!

This first page was made using the Family Tree collection from Bella Blvd.! I love these pictures of my friend Angie Hagist and her little girl Delaney while swinging at the park!


you can see more about how I made this page by checking out the Bella Blvd blog.

The Rainy page I made using the Swing into Spring line from Bella Blvd. Again, please check out the Bella Blvd blog for more details as to how it was made. The photos are of my neices and nephew playing in the rain in Zambia! tfl!



(click on the photo for a better view)

1 comment:

Nessa said...

They're both so pretty! I especially love how you made the cloud! Very clever :)