Friday, September 19, 2008

beautiful a

it's honestly been a looong week. Alexander's starting to adjust to school, but we had a few small bumps along the road and I'm sure there are still some adjustments to be made. He is such a sweet kid and it's been a lot to suddenly begin school in the mornings after 4 years of staying home with mom for the most part.

This week it was all about the letter A at his school....
today he gets to share his bag of A stuff... about 3 things that begin with A...

so, he took, an almond.
an arrow (big red chipboard one i had)
and an alien...

fun! also, each kid took an apple to school with them and they're having a apple tasting.. complete with caramel dip, fluffy marshmallow dip to try! sound like a good time!~
Right now Audrey is on the floor of the living room with a blanket on the floor. She is having a little picnic for Mickey, Pooh and Piglet. Looks lke they're having tea, juice, grapes and imaginary cookies~! too sweet.

The kids and I have been reading thru the little children's daily Bible Meme gave us... today was about the walls of Jericho falling and how God saved Rahab and her family because she trusted in God. Good stuff~

AND it's gorgeous outside today! highs of 81-82 degrees today! woohoo!

I do have one layout to share with you... I've honestly been pretty focused on the kids, new school, etc. So, I finally got a layout finished last night...

Beautiful A
I made the a with my Cricut. CI kraft paper, Scenic Route Sonoma papers and chipboard, Making Memories ribbon, Kaiser Krafts hot pink pearls. tfl!

2 comments:

kramer_buffy said...

OMG Charity,
that Layout ROCKS!!!!!!

btw I have tagged you in my blog http://www.stamprgrl.wordpress.com

Layle Koncar said...

Hi Charity! Blog hopping this morning and came across your blog and this beautiful layout you made using our Sonoma line.

I'm interested in showcasing it in our October or November newsletter that reaches 6000+ people.

Please email me at layle@scenicroutepaper.com if you're willing to let us use your layout and we can discuss details.

Thanks!

Layle Koncar
Director of Marketing
Scenic Route