Sunday, October 2, 2011

I'm Teaching! Fall Banner Class

Hi everyone! Just wanted to share that I will be teaching a Fall Banner Class at my local store called The Enchanted Scrapbook here in Jacksonville, Florida! The class is Monday night, October 17th from 6-8pm. The cost is 20.00 per person. Be sure to contact the store at (904) 647-6772 to reserve your class spot! I will be showing several techniques, and there are a few extras I'll be doing that I am not showing on these photos! I'm really excited to teach at this store for the first time there. I'm sure it will be fun so hope to see some of you locals! Also, here is the link to The Enchanted Scrapbook facebook page so you can get the latest info. there as well!

Here are a few photos just to give you the idea of what we'll be making.









Have a great day!, Charity

2 comments:

cdm317 said...

That is so pretty! I wish I was closer to FL!

Renee said...

Wow, this looks like so much fun! It is hard to believe it is Fall! Thanks for sharing!!